Fortrus work in partnership with Bramble Hub to provide ICT services to Public sector organisations through UK Government Frameworks. Bramble Hubs recent G-Cloud 8 submission has been accepted in its entirety and Fortrus solutions will be available on the DigitalMarketplace portal in partnership with Bramble Hub from 1st August.
Bramble Hub transform the way organisations use and manage information. This is done by connecting the best ICT companies with public sector organisations and vice versa which means they are able to deliver more agile, flexible and cost effective solutions to the UK government.
Bramble Hub have a large network of SMEs and niche specialists to meet all ICT requirements and are renowned for:
- Having an excellent reputation across the public sector
- Working as a 'thin prime contractor' enabling their partners to concentrate on their specialisms
- Providing support and advice to make the procurement process as simple as possible
- Being professional, integral, and working in an open and transparent manner
To view the Fortrus partner listing please visit: http://www.bramblehub.co.uk/partners/list/F
For further information please contact:
Chief Marketing Officer
+44 7894 517828
Unity emerged from research conducted with over 800 senior clinicians across multiple organisations. The findings of this research identified three key challenges when working in an data-intensive environment.
- 1) Fragmented computer systems and databases
- 2) Delays in gaining access to critical information.
- 3) Increasing pressures to find efficiencies.
Unity solves these problems by acting as a control layer, that whilst able to draw from multiple complex databases, means that we can develop flexible and bespoke user interfaces for minimal cost. The result is a software solution that suites the specific data-intensive needs of your organisation.